November 15, 2010

Christmas cards!

I am way too excited about Christmas cards. When I bought my veil this summer, David's Bridal gave me 3 $20 gift cards to Shutterfly. I had never used Shutterfly before, but when I went on the website to make a book of our engagement pictures, I found out how easy and cheap it is! I made an 8x8 hard cover book of our engagement pictures to give to my mom (and dad), and also to display at our wedding....but when I was looking at the website, they already had Christmas stuff up!! And that was only in early October. Since they had so many awesome deals going on and I had that gift card, I was able to get the book, 24 address labels, and a folded holiday card for only $12. Now that we have our wedding pictures (well, some of them), I can finally make our Christmas cards!! Yay! I already have some of the address labels (they match - so cute!!), so now I can order the cards. The exciting thing is that I am getting 50 cards free just for writing this post! If you have a blog, you can get them for free too by advertising Shutterfly on YOUR blog. Do it!
Above is the card that I picked out...I love it because we can put a "J" on it since we just got married - and we can use 5 pictures! I already have the pictures uploaded to it and it looks so good! But you have to wait to see it until after Christmas! ;)
You should make your own cards or other fun things:
Click here to post on your blog to get 50 free cards!
(Sorry for the intermediate posting. Honeymoon will be next!)

No comments:

Post a Comment