December 3, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

I love Christmas trees!
The Triangular-ness, the aroma, the decorations.... the taste!
No, I am not referring to the big green one that stands in your living room. I am talking about the little debbie snack cakes - and brownies!!
This year I have been obsessed - nay, in love - with Christmas trees. I had totally forgotten about them for years, but when I saw them on sale at Target before our wedding (whoa - that was awhile ago), I decided I needed to re-instate them into my Christmas tradition. I started out with the cakes and now I have progressed to the brownies. Whit loves them too (it works out because he favors the cakes and I favor the brownies). We have had them on stock ever since before I left for our wedding. They are such a fun treat and make me so excited for Christmas every time I eat one! Sooo go buy some!!

No comments:

Post a Comment