June 16, 2011

A slue of posts

...is sure to ensure. I have been absent from the blogging world the past few weeks due to a multitude of trips, plans, and activities. So much has been going on! Now that I'm settled in Colorado and won't be leaving for the next six weeks, nay, one week, I will be using my downtime to refresh by documenting my journeys on my blog. YAY! So get ready.

Up first - weddings! Everyone loves weddings, so they get the first call. In May we went to four weddings in two weekends. It was as crazy as it sounds, but since we were able to go to all of them, we did! We felt so loved and connected to be invited to all these weddings. We're going to 8 in 2011 and got invited to 2 that we are regrettably missing. Sometimes I feel like I value my friendships more than is reciprocated, but being chosen to attend all these weddings has graciously shown me how much people do appreciate mine and Whit's friendship. We love our friends and value them so much, and have been so happy to celebrate these momentous occasions.

Joey & Ashley, Blacksburg VA We actually got to go to two weddings in a row with this great couple. Love them! Whit discipled Joey. It was really cool for him to see Joey (and Trey) get married after talking with them about itand giving them lots of advice. Adam & Crissen, Virginia Beach VA I'm not gonna lie, this one was my favorite! It was on the beach, everyone was barefoot, the sunset was beautiful, and all our friends were there. PERFECT. We all stayed in a room together... we are crazy but it was really fun! I love this group of people - everyone is so ridiculous. Unashamedly. Our whole crew. :) :) We actually danced. Big WHUT! Mary Catherine's face basically sums up how much fun we had. Love these reunions! Ben & Monica, Northern Virginia
They had the most beautiful tropical blue flowers Monica is of Latin descent, so they had salsa dancing!! Too bad I never learned how to do it in VZ
Trey & Meredith, Charlottesville VAThey had a light-hearted balloon exit. So colorful & fun!
And the next wedding is...my brother's!! Evan & Courtney get married in 10 days!! We fly back out to Baltimore in one week - crazy! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment