June 19, 2011

The Funk & Glowsticks

So I mentioned the funk in my last post. I think that everyone needs to experience what I am talking about here, so you need to watch this video. I think it will help you understand. You only need to watch the first 15 seconds, and pay special attention to what Mike does between 10-15 seconds. AAAH.

I also expect you would want to see a video of a glow stick war. As I also mentioned in the previous post, Phish concert attenders love glow sticks. During a great jam, a glow stick war will occur. People throw glow sticks and other people pick them up and throw them again. Then, when there is a sweet climax, everyone throws them at once. It is awesome. It inspired our glow stick exit at our wedding (yes, I came up with that idea. :)). At the first night of Merriweather this year, glow sticks were literally raining down on us. We would hold our hands up to the sky and they would pour down on us. So, enjoy.

(Sad - I tried to upload the videos that I took but they failed. So this is from a show that we weren't at, but fully shows you what you need to see. Again, just the first 15 seconds will do). Glow sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment