April 8, 2011

Goodbye Free Time...

...hello Pinterest! I just got invited to join Pinterest on Thursday morning and I quickly figured out that that is where most of my free time will go! Pinterest is a new website that's kind of a mix of photography and social networking. You have your own page where you can create "boards" (kind of like folders) where you can "pin" pictures of whatever you want on them! I love love love it because I can think of new board ideas and then waste my time adding pictures I love to them! Finally a place to store all the pictures you want to look at, and you can share them with your friends! It's kind of like twitter in that you can "repin" a picture you like from someone else. You can also comment on people's pictures and like them. It's also fun that you have to write a witty or creative comment on all of the ones you post. So while you're waiting for your invite, check out my page! http://pinterest.com/bluechameleon/ So far I haven't found anywhere to write this on the actual website, so I'll explain why I chose that name here. I picked the name Blue Chameleon because I am interested in so many different things (so I knew I would have a variety of pictures), but if you take me to turquoise waters I won't leave! So my true color is blue. :) If you join follow me so we can share fun pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment