February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Recap

We such a great day celebrating yesterday!

Right after I woke up Whit gave me a super sweet card and two bags of Sweetarts Hearts - my absolute favorite!! I was worried that he wasn't going to be able to get them because they sell out before Valentine's Day, so he gets major points for scoring two bags.

At night we got all fancied up and went out to dinner at the Tobacco Company. We had our rehearsal dinner there, so for our anniversary back in November Whit's parents gave us money to go out to eat there. We already had plans for our anniversary, so we decided to save the date for Valentine's Day. It was perfect!

Everyone that was there had reservations, which made the restaurant pretty calm and quiet. There were tons of people there but it was a lovely atmosphere, not loud at all. We both ordered steaks and drinks and had such a good meal together! If you're looking for a nice place to get dinner in Richmond, I highly recommend the Tobacco Company. We hope to find a place in Philly with as cool an atmosphere.

After dinner Whit got to open his card, which had four scratch-off choices for V-day gifts. I was supposed to only let him pick one, but I caved and he got to scratch two off. I wanted to let him get all four, he would have liked them all so much! (A post is coming soon on how to make your own scratch-off card.) Lastly, I got a huge box of Whitman's chocolates! It was a Valentine's Day that will be hard to beat in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment