September 13, 2011

The Philadelphia Orchestra

Umm how did I not think of this earlier?? My new favorite reason I'm excited about moving to Philly - the Philadelphia Orchestra!!! A LEGIT attraction. Whit and I are so excited to go on dates to hear this amazing orchestra! We will get dressed up, go to a beautiful concert hall, and hear some of the best sounding musicians in the world. And hello - the Philadelphia Orchestra is the one who recorded Clair de Lune for the Ocean's 11 soundtrack - AND the soundtrack for Fantasia! I'm in love. And Lang Lang plays there too. He's playing Liszt for Franz' 200th birthday in October...why don't we live there yet?? I think we are going to set aside some of our budget specifically for Philadelphia Orchestra dates. And probably get the season package deal. YAY good reasons to move up north!!

No comments:

Post a Comment