January 8, 2011

Caribbean highlights

I LOVE beautiful beaches! LOOOOOOVE! I love the beauty, the interesting things you find, the allure and mystery of islands, the warm breezes, and the soft sand. But most of all, and even if I can't be there myself, I love turquoise shades of water. I could gaze into it forever! Well maybe I'd have to jump in it or take a picture. I fell in love after my first island experience - the Bahamas. I knew caribbean islands and I were meant to be. I have been so blessed with trips to 7 beautiful caribbean shores - thank You so much Lord!! They are so refreshing and rejuvenating to my soul. Enjoy highlights from my travels!

Eagle Beach, Aruba Paradise Island, Bahamas Playa Jeremi, Curacao Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic Marathon (?), Florida Keys
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Valencia, Venezuela

No comments:

Post a Comment