January 30, 2011

If I Could Change...

As we were cleaning out my stuff last night, I read this list to Whit. I thought he might think they were weird or stupid, but he thought they were legit, so I decided I would share them! Over some period of time, I've written down a list of a few things I would change if I had the right influence, simply to make life easier/better.

I would:
*Move Christmas later in the winter - more chance of snow, and then more of winter would be Christmasy instead of only for one month and then the rest of winter is just dreary and cold
*Standardize stoplights - so often there are 2 lights for 1 lane, 1 light for 2 lanes, or 2 lights on one stoplight when there is only one action (ex. two green circles but you can only go straight), or 1 light when there is more than one action (one solid green for a right turn lane). So annoying. Please make them all the same!
*Standardize which side bathrooms are on - ex. men on the right, women on the left. no more wandering into the wrong one by accident!
*Standardize receipts so the date and amount paid are always found in the same spot (it's so hard when you're inputting receipts into your budget and the date is really tiny and always in a different spot)

Yay making things easier

No comments:

Post a Comment