May 9, 2011

Beautiful Day

Last night we hung out with Adam & Ruth! They are back in town and had people over to grill. Before heading over, we went on a walk on the Huckleberry trail behind Oak Manor. It was a fantastically beautiful day, and all the animals were out! I got some great pictures, and am planning to go back today to practice my photo skills more. :) Baa!!

My favorite animal is a sheep!

What a handsome man I married! I think we should go back to this spot and take a pic for a prayer card...doesn't it look like the perfect spot?
Wow those clouds are outta control!

LOVE this picture of him!! My vote was for a new profile pic - we'll see if it actually happens.
LOVE LOVE this picture. The colors?? Amazing.
Ditto.
Sweet white horse.
This is currently my background!

Cute story: when I walked up to the fence to see these horses, a Middle Eastern woman and her daughter were there looking at the horses and taking pictures of them. When I got close the little girl (about 3 years old) RAN over to me with her arms open wide and just hugged my legs and didn't let go! She was smiling from ear to ear. It was seriously one of the most precious things that's ever happened to me! Can I keep her??

No comments:

Post a Comment