March 20, 2012

Hubs is 25!

Today Whit is 25! Happy birthday to him! 

Unfortunately we're still unpacking and settling in, but it is nice that today is one of our move-in days so at least we don't have to work. :) Over the past few days as we've been moving in and figuring out our new place, I've noticed a few things that I love about Whit. These are the little things that get me, that make me smile and be happy about the man I married.
-He completes tasks quickly - if i need help with something, he comes when i call for him. Nothing is lying around waiting to be done for forever.
-He listens to classical music to relax (or just whenever)
-He is funny. It's usually his word choice that makes me laugh
-He doesn't mind wearing the same outfit two days in a row. doesn't care that i haven't taken a shower in two days since he hasn't taken one in three...
-He puts on his pair of REALLY torn shorts because his other shorts would be too "heavy" when it's hot out
-He likes to nuzzle :)
-He is so neat. He likes things to be simple and great, and not have any extra junk
-He likes certain decorations that he thinks are attractive (this made our trip to Ikea really fun!)
-He loves me!

Happy 25th birthday, babe! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment