February 16, 2011

Canvases!

Although we didn't win a free canvas for Katelyn's Love Shots contest, we did get our canvases in the mail a few days ago! We ordered an engagement picture and a wedding picture that are the same size. It would have been fun to get a really huge one but it might get old after awhile, and I really like the size of these. It was so easy to hang these - they're really lightweight and you only need one nail! We hung them both in about 10 minutes.
This is our engagement picture above our bed. It's my favorite! I have wanted a canvas of this over our bed ever since we got our engagement shots done. LOVE IT!The awesome thing about canvases is that they wrap around! I think it's really fun that this creek looks like a waterfall flowing down onto our bed. Wedding picture! I wish I had a fireplace to hang this over! Oh well, one day!Look at how the lake wraps around! So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment