February 3, 2011

Promo

Twice I caved at the cereal deal at Kroger last month. I don't like always buying mass quantities of things, but Whit eats about 3 times as much cereal as I do so we go through boxes really fast. Because of the deal (buy 4 boxes of General Mills and get 1 box free of a new kind...) I discovered Cinnamon Burst Cheerios! They are delicious! You want to know why? Because they taste sooo much like BonBons!! So my secret motive in this is really finding out if anyone else remembers BonBons?? It was my absolute favorite cereal growing up! They were miniature cinnamon buns! Sooooo delicious! No wonder when they stopped selling it my favorite cereal quickly became Cinnamon Toast Crunch (or CTC as my family abbreviates it). So anyways if you used to love BonBons, or just really like cinnamon or cheerios, you should try the new cinnamon cheerios! They're great (but not frosted flakes ;))!



The other cereal I wanted to advertise is Fiber One. They have really good frosted wheat, but they also have Honey Clusters, which seem like any other standard healthy cereal, but taste delicious and - this is why they're so great - they have 51% of your daily fiber!! What the heck??
They are seriously so good for you and delicious at the same time! So if you're looking to add healthy variety to your breakfast needs, look no further. (Also, yes I am weird and just randomly wanted to promote these cereals, I'm not getting anything for it. I just think other people should know about them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment