February 9, 2011

Decisions Decisions

With the arrival of Samoas Girl Scout cookie ice cream, I am faced with a challenge: discovering my true favorite flavor of ice cream. Whit gets annoyed when people (including me) say that a lot of different things are their favorite - you can only have ONE favorite. I have a lot of favorite ice cream flavors - but which one is truly the best? Here are the contenders:

Edy's Samoas Girl Scout cookie


Correction: Bev's Homemade Espresso Oreo (I don't know why I said Mocha Chip...I just couldn't remember and made something up that sounded close. Espresso Oreo is the best ever though - coffee cookies and cream!! perfection! and you can't get that anywhere else!)spre

Ben & Jerry's Coconut Seven Layer Bar

Any mint chocolate chip (but Turkey Hill in particular)




How will I ever know? A taste test must be the solution! ;)

2 comments:

  1. turkey hill mint chocolate chip is definitely the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev's Mocha!!! Aren't you glad I twisted your arm to get you to taste mocha?!!

    ReplyDelete