February 18, 2011

A Weekend to Remember


In about an hour Whit and I are driving to Roanoke for a Family Life marriage conference called A Weekend to Remember! I am so excited about this opportunity to learn and be challenged to grow in our marriage! I LOVE reading books about relationships & marriage and talking to people about that kind of thing. I think it will be SO so fun to go to a marriage conference and talk about it all weekend! I have actually been wanting to go to a marriage conference for a few years but just haven't been married yet haha. I would love one day to get to give talks or just work for Family Life, but I think I need a little experience first. ;) Another thing that's exciting about this conference for us is that it's FREE! Since we work for Campus Crusade, we get the conference for free! You pay for the conference and hotel separately, which..it would have been nice to get to stay in the hotel for free, but it works out because Roanoke's only 40 minutes away so we can just stay at our house for free! LOVE free stuff! I'll definitely update after we get back and let you know what we learned! :) Hopefully it will really be a weekend to remember (hahah so cheesy but I have been wanting to write that all day)

No comments:

Post a Comment