October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! How are you celebrating? As you've seen, we already carved pumpkins to decorate our porch. We're making chili and having our friends over tonight to eat and watch a creepy-themed movie (but not a scary one!). Our choices are Clue, Young Frankenstein, Harry Potter, Pan's Labyrinth, and the Wizard of Oz (plus maybe others).

Halloween is not as much fun now as it was when I was younger and got to dress up and get candy, but it is still fun to celebrate. I can't wait until next year when we'll have our own place to decorate and hopefully host trick-or-treaters!! My favorite thing about this holiday is that when it's over I can start getting ready for Christmas!! Christmas playlist...get ready.
Mummy Candy Bars I made for our party :)
(Yes, I got the idea from Pinterest)
Yummy Mummies! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment