October 24, 2011

The Magic of Fall

So by now you should know I am not crazy about the fall like a lot of other people. No, my favorite season remains: summer. I do miss the humidity and I don't mind the bugs. There's no reason you can give to convince me that the cooler weather is better than the season I love. But, fall can be nice. And what to make me like it more than being able to take pictures outside on a lovely day. So enjoy a few fall favorites that help me enjoy the transition out of my favorite season.
Hello sun!
Peeking through the leaves.
Illuminating the leaves.
Green!
Illuminated.
A most dramatic leaf.
On the road.
Okay so I know this picture doesn't really have anything to do with fall, and it's not the greatest angle, but it's belly cat! The shyest cat in the world. She was so afraid of my camera - right after I took this she ran.
This is the tree that looks so magical.
Home...

No comments:

Post a Comment