October 11, 2011

New Year's at Madison Square Garden

AAAAAAAH!!! Phish finally announced their New Year's run!!! 
Phish. New Year's. Madison Square Garden. That is where I need to be!! 

I've been wondering if they were planning to play or not. They said that after this summer they didn't have anything planned as far as touring goes, but I was still hoping they would play new year's. I mean, they can't not play new year's. And I was REALLY hoping that they would play somewhere awesome - that Whit and I could attend. 

Now we just have to see if we have to be at Christmas Conference. Radiate is great and all, but this is the one year of our lives (if we never leave staff) that we wouldn't have to be there. And it's kind of ridiculous to have a mandatory work conference every year of your life over New Year's. That's when people want to see their friends and family...and Phish. So hopefully we can go!! I want to SO bad, especially since this is the only year we might be able to get out of the Cru conference. And MSG is classic. It would be soooo so fun to spend New Year's in New York City!!! *fingers crossed!*

1 comment:

  1. That's a really exciting opportunity, I hope it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete