January 6, 2012

Goals for January

These are simple, but hey, you're supposed to actually be able to accomplish your goals. Let's do it!

Read 400 pages of Atlas Shrugged so I'll be halfway done (this one is pushing it, but we'll see)
Read the Hunger Games (don't think it's actually going to happen unless I set AS aside)
Play piano every day (do the exercises in the Funk Keyboard book I have...oh yeah)
Get a bass!!
Get to 85% (just have to trust the Lord on this one)
Finish the book I'm reading for training
Do a quiet time EVERY day and pray
Listen better to Whit & do more fun things together where we are actually interacting
Run once a week, do sit-ups & push-ups another time during the week, and stretch often
Take one kind of vitamin every day
Be relaxed, don't stress

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about reading The Hunger Games too! I don't know if I'll get to it this month because I already have a bunch of other books to read, but hopefully soon! Let me know if you read it/like it!

    ReplyDelete