January 19, 2012

Kittens

As you might know, Whit and I are SO excited to move because that means we get to finally get a cat!! We both LOVE animals (I am so lucky for finding a man that loves them as much as I do!) and over the course of our life together hope to own many different types of pets (cat, dog, alpaca, ferret, sloth, monkey, sting ray, etc.). We already named our cat...LAST SUMMER! Yeah, that is how long we have been waiting for her!! So, as soon as we move we will buy a little kitten and name her Tela! (pronounced TEA-luh) Wondering where we got the name from? Phish, of course! Sometime around when we get her I'll give you the background story on her name. But now, which type of cat to get??
blue ragdoll





bicolor ragdoll

creampoint ragdoll

seal/flame mitted torbie ragdoll



orange tabby



gray tabby

all black

black with white paws

PS - Last night I was researching Ragdoll cats for awhile and asked Whit, "Are we gonna be crazy cat people?" He just laughed, so I inquired "What?" To which he responded, "We already are!"

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting thing to look forward to! Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer (: I've always loved orange tabbies, but the first one stands out to me too, his/her eyes are so blue. Of course they're all adorable, so I'm sure whichever you go with will be a good pick!

    ReplyDelete