January 10, 2012

I Won!!!

A few months ago I started doing these online surveys. I don't remember how I found out about it, but I liked the system because it didn't seem like a scam. Each time you take a survey you get a certain amount of points, and then you enter the points into a drawing for a prize of your choice. I decided that every time I would do it I would choose one of the prizes that has the least number of points already put into it, and where the drawing only lasts one day, in order to have better odds of winning. 

Over Christmas break I collected 3 different surveys in my inbox - normally I only get about one per week. I don't like doing the surveys that much because they're about what you have purchased in the last week, month, or 3 months, and it's hard to remember slash gets repetitive. But I decided I might as well do all of them and accumulate a ton of points to enter into a drawing. I complained about doing them and Whit told me this should be the last time I do it if I don't win, since I came out with so many points. 

...and I ended up winning!! So in a few weeks I will get two movie tickets and a magazine subscription. I'm so excited!! It's nothing huge but totally worth doing a few surveys every now and then to get fun, free stuff! Yay :)

1 comment:

  1. persistent pays! congrats!!! hope they are legit prizes.

    ReplyDelete