January 20, 2012

Thoughts on the Bachelor This Week

I want to be best friends with Emily. She seems SO sweet and genuine.

Props to Lindzi for being so positive & excited on her date! She should win an award. Seriously, I don't think anyone has recognized that NONE of the other girls were very upbeat on their dates with Ben. If you get a date with the Bachelor, even if it's a secondhand date, you should be excited about it! Go Lindzi.

Courtney = blah. She has nothing interested to say, and is mean! 

I liked Shawntel, and think it's lame that she thought she'd get to date Ben halfway through the season, but I agree with her - fairness doesn't matter THAT much when you're talking about the person you might spend the rest of your life with. I would have liked to see them try dating.

And last but not least, what was up with all of those ridiculously ugly shoes that the girls wore on their ski date?? EVERYONE was wearing vomit-chunk shoes. Was that a requirement? And is that really attractive? I hated them.

1 comment:

  1. I like Kacie B a lot. I also like Emily.

    Courtney, Samantha, and Blakeley NEED to go.

    ~ Janelle

    ReplyDelete