November 7, 2011

Album!

We celebrated our anniversary a day early so that we could still work Saturday morning and Sunday evening like we normally do. However, that meant coming back on our actual anniversary day and not having that much to do. Fortunately, our wedding album arrived the day before (right after we left actually), so we got to look at it on our anniversary day!! Praise the Lord - great timing! :)

We are getting an awesome album from our wedding photographer, but since we only got to have 50 pictures in it, I wanted to go ahead and make my own album that showcased all the pictures from our wedding that I love. Now I have all my favorite pictures in one place (and not on the computer!). I love our book, it turned out great. The 12x12 is way bigger than I was expecting (the other books I have from Shutterfly are 8x8), but it's perfect for a wedding album.

Here's a peek!


(I would include more pictures of layouts, but Blogger flipped them vertically! Does anyone know if there's a way to rotate pictures on here??? I don't know why it will just randomly decide that one of my pictures is vertical when it is not!! Seems like I could decide that for myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment