November 21, 2011

Thankful for Family

Ugh, I feel like I haven't updated in forever. I was on a roll for awhile there! Sometimes there's just not much to say, you know?


Today was a full day, about to give way to a full week, but I'm so happy about it! My dad's new job is in sales, which enables him to travel more to see his children! Since my mom's job is home-based, she gets to travel with him! This week my dad had to be in eastern Virginia for business; my mom is traveling with him and they decided to stay at a hotel by the mall about ten minutes from where we live! 


Last night I went over to the hotel and hung out with my parents for a little while, and today Whit and I got lunch with my mom, hung out a little, and for dinner we all went to my cousin's restaurant, Chiocca's. Tomorrow I'm getting up early to go shopping and get lunch with my mom! We'll take Lady (their dog) too - girl's day out! :) 


I looking forward to the rest of this week, too, when we'll get dinner with Evan & Courtney and my parents in Lynchburg, spend the night at  my brother's, and see our extended family in Roanoke for Thanksgiving. Then we'll go to Nags Head to spend time with Whit's extended family! It'll be a busy week, but I'm so glad I have great family to spend it with! It was such a special blessing to get to see my parents before Thanksgiving, too, since they live so far away now. Thanks be to God! :)

1 comment: