November 12, 2011

Foggy Fall Morning

I love rain. Particularly because right after it rains, the world is so much prettier. Somehow the rain has the magic to make colors so rich, and everything looks beautiful. The other day I woke up in not-too-great of a mood. I went downstairs to eat breakfast and looked out the window, saw this, 
and immediately cheered up. I grabbed my camera and took a stroll around "the plantation" to capture some of the vibrant colors on this subdued morning. I love little blessings from the Lord, who knows just what I need - in this case to get outside and refresh by taking in His lovely creation!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots of "the plantation" in my favorite season!Mom J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! And, I'm sure the Jacksons love the photo documentation of their beautiful plantation! :)

    ReplyDelete