December 21, 2011

21st Day of Christmas: Saint Marys Sunset

On this lovely day it was warm enough to wear shorts, short sleeves, and flip flops! I love this place! I missed out on the big bike ride because I was tired from running earlier, but I got to sit outside and read, which was very relaxing. Then my mom and I went shopping to some of the cute little stores, and got a couple last minute gifts, including the perfect ornament for next year's gift exchange - a sock reindeer! We got one for ourselves too of course, since they were buy one get one free. We ate dad's burritos for dinner and then played a game of Spinner. I got the all-time record score of 40!! I never got more than 5 on any round until the second to last, when I got 23 points - over-doubling my miniscule 16. Try to beat that, anyone. (It was so lucky!) Oh yeah, now for those sunset pics. Ps sorry for making you jealous again!





Christmas tree sunset...i think this is my new favorite thing

cute little inn

spanish moss


another cute historic house

1 comment:

  1. I have loved reading all these! My family did Christmas at the beach a few years ago...most relaxing one ever! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete