December 1, 2011

25 Days of Christmas

I'm so excited to announce the December series I'm going to do! To celebrate Christmas and make December way more fun, I'm going to post something Christmas-y every day. The goal is to do something related to Christmas every day and then blog about what I did, or what Whit and I did together. I am SO excited about it! I couldn't wait to just share the first post tomorrow, so I wanted to make an announcement tonight. Look for the first post tomorrow! :) Yay Christmas! 

(I've been holding out on going full-on with Christmas music, baking Christmas treats, and watching Christmas movies but tomorrow there's no holding back! December means time to celebrate!)

PS - Sorry if this post is a little weird, I was falling asleep but wanted to write this before going to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment